Another great session!
1) Sideways - Push z3 more and keep rope hand steady
2) Lead by the flank - I was doing it wrong...
3) Driving - Pretend I'm riding and those are my reins!
4) My shoulders should move with my horse's, my hips with her hips
5) Down transition in phases: stop riding, look at the horn, lift reins straight up, then lift 1 up!
6) Up transitions: IN phases! life up in me, then squeeze, then slap myself, the her
7) Mounting - correctly!
8) You can only work on 2 out of 3 things at a time: distance, speed, straightness